Neverwinter Forest he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He thought about it a moment then moved around, surveying the scene. He ended up pointing with his muzzle as he spoke, Okay.. It was over there, yeah? So maybe over here--, he moved to a different position with a different angle of approach, would have been better? The wind would be more in your favor, you'd be downwind of the mouse, so its scent is definitely coming towards you, and yours isn't going anywhere near it. Just takes a bit of practice and awareness to recognize

But that was just step one.  Gotta see the other thing he was curious about -- But once you got the wind sorted, how did you try to get closer? Could you show me? It wasn't like Mal was going to be the best at lecturing, so maybe this would be better. If Phillip could do a bit of a reenactment, then Mal could figure out what he could work on that much faster. Mal just wanted to help, after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed - by Mal - February 12, 2020, 01:16 AM