Neverwinter Forest he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal nodded. So two problems that should be pretty easy to fix, he thought. Or at least, if Mal was any good of a teacher (jury was still deliberating) it should be easy. Main problem with that is all the small stuff can hide real easy. I mean.. If you saw some huge thing running at you, you'd hide, too, right? You gotta be sneaky -- he crouched down, slinking forward a few slow, careful steps for emphasis, get as close as you can before it notices you, then bam! Pounce. He sorta jumped up then but didn't really go anywhere.

He stretched continuing, Big stuff you get to just like.. run after until things happen. But a deer can't fit in a hole or anything either. But that seemed like a pretty abrupt way to end things, so with a wag of his tail he thought of something else to add, I mean, does that all make sense? Like I'm probably doing a bad job of explaining but I can totally try to make it clearer. -- Or we could try and find a different mouse and let you try it out? Couldn't be too hard, right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed - by Mal - February 27, 2020, 12:01 AM