Blackfeather Woods People built churches for you, and fought wars in your name, and you did nothing.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His first question worried her a little; she was reminded of last spring when she had found him half-crazed and saying things she didn't understand. But he didn't look like he did then; he looked like normal Sia, just sad. She swallowed and looked away as he continued to ask her questions she had no idea how to answer. She was a completely different wolf than when she had come here, and he was different too. But they would have changed no matter where they were. She supposed they would have had heartache no matter where they were, too. She drew in a deep breath and moved towards him, nuzzling under his chin and then stepping back. I feel like it was the right decision, she said, quietly. And she really did believe it even with all that had happened in their absence. You have Nanook and I have my children. I wouldn't change any of my decisions because then I wouldn't have them. Even if she didn't know where three of them were and the one remaining child would probably hate her forever. I think we would have had heartache even if we had stayed home. More maybe. We couldn't have thrived under father's rule, you know that. The words made her realize that she hadn't told him of what happened to their father and their home. She hesitated, though; he looked so sad already, and she knew he would blame himself just as she had and still did. That was why she finally decided to leave the hollow after all. As for who they were? She wasn't really sure how to answer that. She had been searching for a while for who she was, and she was just now starting to figure it out. I don't know who we are Sia, but I want to try and find out.
Inuttuk
Common