Blackfeather Woods People built churches for you, and fought wars in your name, and you did nothing.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Even after she spoke again, he still said nothing. She was afraid it was all too much for him—that she would just have to bear this responsibility on her own. She knew things had not been perfect in Ikkanattuk, and she also knew that he would probably never forgive himself for how things ended up; it seemed they both dealt with guilt same way. Probably some residual damage from their father's constant criticism. But she had decided that day he had shown up on Diaspora's borders that she wasn't going to hold that stuff against him anymore. She needed him, and she was done punishing him for mistakes she knew had taken enough of a toll on him already. 

When he did finally say something, the words were filled with doubt. But she couldn't blame him for that; she had done a pretty good job letting him know how disappointed she had been in him. So now she would just have to prove that none of that mattered anymore. Of course I do, Sia. I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else, she assured him. And when he admitted his inability to answer her, she stepped forward. Say you'll help me, brother.
Inuttuk
Common