Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos was not certain what it meant by should Ying decide to bring Aiolos home, @Ruò would not be happy. It had him wondering if he was some sort of dirty secret, if he was not fitting for her home or even, if she was entrapped by a certain custom back home to which he had been. 

He was silent on that but then huffs out a small chuckle to the next part. That's okay, there isnt many which understand. Our customs are very different. Which was really the best word he could think of. I had a pack for a time, Courtfall. A beautiful place in Northstar Vale. Though the sea is what calls me and when I had the chance to be with her again, I took it. And that's what had left him here. It was lonely, he admit and he found himself restless, frustrated. He was of no true use here without anyone to support. He was a killer and fighter, not a wandering shadow. And I cant be led by any male, you see... She wouldn't, of course, but that was just another part of the lifestyle which he had been raised to.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: my world came to an end, then you came back again - by Aiolos - March 01, 2020, 02:30 PM