Neverwinter Forest i’d rather be alone, i don’t wanna go home
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He still wasn't sure what to do in the long run. Probably had something to do with the fact he'd finally accepted the fact that Cupid was long gone about the time he showed up again. So now what did he do? Not a clue. 

But he'd managed to catch a smallish hare, and after some unsuccessful debating with himself about what to say, he finally went to go find Cupid and say... Something. What was he supposed to say? It had pretty well catapulted him into a permanent state of indecision, which was about the only certain thing. So he stood a distance from the den entry for a minute or two, having no more success at figuring things out other than the fact that staring at the hole in the ground existed. The fact that now Cupid had his own space rather than borrowing Mal's probably only emphasized it all more -- he could be intruding now.

He eventually willed himself forward, ears folded back on his skull, and set the hare down at the entry. Hey, Cupid?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’d rather be alone, i don’t wanna go home - by Mal - March 12, 2020, 02:46 PM