Neverwinter Forest i’d rather be alone, i don’t wanna go home
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Should I assume that Caerus is actually named in the other thread? Heh. If not, will address next post I guess??

All yours then. He didn't move to try to deliver it or anythin -- too skittish for that, opting to slightly nose it forward while staying put instead. Well it's my pack, it's not like I'm going anywhere, was his attempt at humor, a slight grin with it. And though it lingered on his face as he continued, it was somewhat strained by Mal's grasping at straws over the whole thing. And look, between the fact that by the time I start remembering stuff clearly about when I was a kid I didn't really have parents, and the fact the first time around you didn't want my help, I think I'd kind of prefer a little bit more specificity here. There was that fear he'd screw up and Cupid really would take his kid and just disappear.

I want people in my pack to be happy. Like sure, things may not be ideal all the time. But I'm gonna make sure everyone's safe and fed and things are as good as they can be. I'm not just here, I do stuff. Which was a line he drew in the sand snow between himself and all of Elysium.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’d rather be alone, i don’t wanna go home - by Mal - March 12, 2020, 10:10 PM