Neverwinter Forest i’d rather be alone, i don’t wanna go home
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal crouched down a bit more then, kind of uncomfortably, but he wanted to be able to see a bit easier while also not encroaching more than he kind of already was -- or at least he still felt like his very existence was encroaching on Cupid somehow. He didn't want to ruin anything more than he apparently had. Well, whatever you figure out you need, just gimme a shout. Like if you don't want to go find food or want a break or whatever. It didn't seem like it'd be that big of a deal right now at least. But it wasn't like he knew what things would be like in a month or something. He was trying to think of other ways he could help. Uhhh.

A pause. Mal looked away, then back to the dark depths of the den. Then he looked a little sheepish, realizing, And uh. What's his name? Or at least he figured the pup probably had a name, right? Not that he knew when pups got named but it sounded like something that should have happened.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’d rather be alone, i don’t wanna go home - by Mal - March 21, 2020, 10:57 PM