Moonspear oh you get into my head, give me feelings that i won't forget
453 Posts
Ooc —
The last thing he expected was to be invited to teach. He'd learned so much since joining Moonspear months ago, but he doubted he knew enough to lead a lesson. Maybe he'd be able to teach her children something, them being younger and nowhere near as versed in the horrors of the world (even Osiris' incident paled in comparison to what he'd experienced with Merrick and Astara), but the adults? There was nothing he could teach them besides how it felt to be so afraid you couldn't breathe.
And that was not something he spoke about.
I don't think I'm ready, he admitted, stirring his tail thoughtfully, but I could help out if Arcturus is teaching. No one's better at defence than him! Dragomir was more of a tactical mind, looking for the ways a situation could be manipulated, like both of them had taught him. Hydra was a raging whirlwind when it came to offensive fighting, second to none in Moonspear on how to attack, but when it came to defence, then he would want Arcturus at his back.

If we could wrap this one up maybe with them discussing lesson plans, that'd be awesome! Trying to finish up all of Drago's threads.