Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She was tense and weary of the man at her doorstep. Good. She kept her watch on him as guard should. And once all was out on the floor she would defer to her Alpha in wait of his words. A very friendly man, confirming he was in fact Mal, the leader which he had been seeking. 

Aiolos smiles and dips his ginger chin to the man as he mentions looking forward to seeing his work. The pressure was on but Aiolos had every means of being calm. He had never formerly trained anyone before, but Ovid had trained him and taught him well. Since then, Aiolos had been sparring and fighting to keep himself up at the top of the ranks of men. 

He side glances to the young Simmik when she is mentioned, confirming to him that she would be a wolf in need of training. It seemed obvious. She was quite young yet still and much of her skills would come with time and practice. A 'Lenny' was then mentioned,  someone whom may need to brush up on her skills but already capable? Mal also went onto say that any additional wolves who just need a few basics on defenses perhaps evaluated would be good too, including himself. I'd be honored to do all I can with the time I have here. Having a mission meant he not only could keep vista but also meant that he was an asset to both his pack and his allies. I have no questions on that but, where would you like me to stay? Though  he was both an ally and a guest here, his wondering around in their home may be limited to certain areas. Perhaps there was certain places for the communal den to avoid, or where to be or nursing mothers had their young- all which should be avoided. Maybe all together he would be told to stay at the very outskirts of the land. Either way, he was here to work, not to explore.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
The start of your war - by Aiolos - March 29, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: The start of your war - by Simmik - March 30, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: The start of your war - by Mal - April 01, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: The start of your war - by Aiolos - April 01, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: The start of your war - by Simmik - April 03, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: The start of your war - by Mal - April 04, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: The start of your war - by Aiolos - April 04, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: The start of your war - by Simmik - April 07, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: The start of your war - by Mal - April 11, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: The start of your war - by Aiolos - April 23, 2020, 01:23 PM