Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Running was fun. She enjoyed pushing herself past previous limits, and it helped her grow stronger and more able to protect the forest if it was ever needed. She couldn't just have fun for the sake of fun. 

She tilted her head a little. Why does it surprise you that I like to explore? Simmik asked. She was a busy wolf, always craving to know more about everything; it made perfect sense to her that she would want to know the territories around them. 

She took his answer to mean that making friends was something he liked to do for fun, and she could definitely understand that. He was handsome and approachable, so it only made sense that he would make friends easily. Approachable was not a word she would to describe herself, but maybe being around Matty would rub off on her a little. Is that all you like to do for fun? she asked. It hadn't slipped past her notice that he had only given her one of his vague answers again.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 06:49 PM