Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik smiled. I don't know, it's pretty cute when you ramble. That had never bothered her at all, actually. She was pretty nervous around him too, which was part of the reason for all the questions. 

She was putting him on the spot, but only because she really wanted to hear him sing again. She smiled and shrugged a little. He had just said that he would sing for her anytime. She expected more resistance than he gave her, and was pleasantly surprised when he actually did start to sing. She listened closely, studying the shifts in his expression as he moved through the song. Her smile grew and when he was done, she nodded immediately when asked if she liked it. That was pretty. You should do that more often she said first. Then her eyebrows drew together some. What language was that? she asked. It was pretty too. She didn't think she had met anyone in a while that spoke another language like she did. But she had never heard his before.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 26, 2020, 10:42 PM