Neverwinter Forest I’m here on monkey business
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Private 
Primarily for Cupid but if Caerus wants to show up at some point that's cool. :P

It was fairly late in the day as Mal walked through the forest, destination in mind. The rabbit he had caught today was fairly small -- a young one, most likely -- so maybe not a particularly shareable size for two adults, but for an adult and a kid it'd probably be fine. And so, he took it to @Cupid. It was a good enough excuse as any to stop by -- he'd done it a lot after all, but most of the time he either dropped things and continued on or stayed to play with Caerus, maybe give Cupid a bit of time to go off and stretch his legs in the process.

But nobody was out right now. He came up to the den entrance but didn't call as he might have if he wanted to pester his son, but it wasn't the boy he was seeking today. Mal hadn't been super silent about his approach -- an adult trained to listen to the world would easily hear him, but he hoped a pup would remain happily ignorant for now. If Caerus was sleeping, he wasn't going to wake him -- after all, the conversation Mal wanted to have was probably gonna be boring. This time he'd maybe thought of a few things he could say to Cupid, but he still wasn't entirely sure how it'd go. He still wanted to solve what he saw as a problem, and he felt nervousness creeping up his spine. Mal looked inside, trying to get his eyes to adjust to see into the darkness, to see Cupid and summon him out silently if such a thing were possible.
Messages In This Thread
I’m here on monkey business - by Mal - May 03, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Cupid - May 10, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Mal - May 10, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Cupid - May 13, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Mal - May 13, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Cupid - May 14, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Mal - May 14, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Cupid - May 14, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Mal - May 14, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Cupid - May 20, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: I’m here on monkey business - by Mal - May 20, 2020, 05:11 PM