Ankyra Sound And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning)
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He rolls through the grass alongside her. Coming to his feet a few feet away from her, he shakes himself off. The brindle in his pelt stunning in the lowering light of the evening. Her stands stall, hardly effected by the tumble, besides his lighted heavy breathing. He watches the female before him crumble, wailing out into the quickly darkening sky, she’s broken and battered. The tear stains along her puffy eyes draw his own in to watch the scene before him. Spindly legs struggling to keep her upright, she pleads to him, begs to know why he’s doing this to her.

Her words really hit him. Why is he doing this to her? He’s had gruesome and gory fun in the past, yet he’s only been brought down this low a few times. Probably only once before and even then he didn’t go this far. Instantly he blames it on Sasha, on his murdered pack, he has nothing to put forth his attention to. His pack, his life as a king, died alongside everyone and everything else when that bitch blew the whistle. He’s never been a lone wolf, never thought he would be. Rather he thought he’d live the rest of his days out to be challenged my some young fuckboy for the lead spot in his pack and perhaps later dying in battle. Yet, his destiny is all cocked up and he can’t seem to wrap his head around that. So he makes others suffer for it. Makes others suffer because he can’t cope with what’s happened to him. He’s fucking weak. Or maybe this is just how he copes. He retaliates to the little voice in his head telling him that he’s weak.

It’s at this point he decides that he’ll have more time for soul searching and contemplating when he lays down tonight. In an attempt to right the voice in his head, he decides that he will bring the she wolf with him. He’ll force her to follow him for the time being.

He steps towards her, a mixture of emotions swirling in his own eyes that he doesn’t want to place. He stops just in front of her. Tilting his head down to put his nose under her chin and lift her head up he lets loose a barely audible laugh. One devoid of emotion except for his smile, which also somehow seems forced.

“I want you to come with me.” He whispers back, dangerous gaze never leaving her own. “We will go hunt for the night and settle down in a cave by the shore. Understand?” He says the words smoothly, calmly, but still with an underlying tone of danger.
Messages In This Thread
And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Aphrodite - May 12, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 12, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 06:56 PM