Ankyra Sound And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning)
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He peers down at her and watches as she chews up the mess of herbs, spitting it onto a leaf, it’s more of a paste now. Then she brings it up to his face, smearing the glop of herbs and spit onto the cuts on his cheek. His brows meet pensively as her words seem to be true–it does burn and she’s not being gentle whatsoever. Can he really blame her though, he’s be worse in her situation. He would’ve been killed already.

While she works her magic, she asks him a question, voice wilting and not as confident as she seemed earlier. He found the silence comforting, yet she found it unnerving.

“Ssshh, don’t get yourself all worked up again, dear.” He mumbles quietly to her. “I’ll let you go eventually.” Is his answer to her persistent babbling. 

He will eventually. Why do I even want her now? He makes himself wonder. He assumes it’s because of his earlier predicament, where he got lost in his thoughts. Straying there once more, he shakes himself from the thought.

After she finishes, he stands and nods his head over to a shaded spot below a tree. “We’ll sleep here for the night.” He says quietly, sounding almost tired.
Messages In This Thread
And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Aphrodite - May 12, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 12, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Kynareth Deagon - May 14, 2020, 01:23 AM