Ankyra Sound And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning)
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As he shows her the den, she accepts the spot and begins digging herself a den beneath the great roots. It looks rather comfy if he has anything to say about it. Lucky her; she’s small. It’d be to much work to dig himself a den.

He watches her carefully, she seats herself beneath the ground and curls in on herself. He’s sure he’d hear her broken sobs later on in the night. Whether or not he’d make the move to comfort her, he cannot say. Most likely the answer would be no, but he might just do it to fuck with her head.

She peers at him from her little hidie-hole, he stares back and his mouth curls slightly at the corners for a brief moment before returning to normal. Padding over to her makeshift den, he lies down just in front of it, not directly facing her but close enough to hear her shift about. He doesn’t curl into a protective ball like the she-wolf does, rather he flops himself down and splays his hind legs out to the side and rests his upper body on his elbows. As a last ditch effort to warn her not to do anything stupid, he glances back to her, brows raises and a face that says, You’re not going to do anything stupid are you? before he rests his head on his front paws. He almost falls asleep instantly.
Messages In This Thread
And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Aphrodite - May 12, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 12, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Kynareth Deagon - May 14, 2020, 02:57 AM