Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Roll here.

As Donovan continues assaulting the agouti males neck, his quick eye catches the female beside them contemplating. Perhaps even freezing for a split second with second thoughts shooting throughout her mind. He continues eyeing her even though his full attention is still on Aiolos. 

Even as Donovan’s breath comes blows out heavy, hot air from from his wet, leathery nose he doesn’t seem to be tiring too horribly. The fire within him burns bright and hot — he wants blood. So as if the last few shakes he’s done to the poor male weren’t enough, he urges his muscles into another horrid shake of his head. This time, if there wasn’t some before, blood pools in his mouth, quickly going to cover the honey fur in crimson as well as his own muzzle. There is most definitely disastrous tears to his flesh, for there is realistically no way for their not to be. Even then, the brindled male does not relent his hold. Either they get the better hand of the fight and cause Donovan to flee or they verbally say they give up in a show of submission. Until either one of those two options appear, he will proceed with savage intent.

With his last shake and a tear of flesh, a blur of browns and blacks beside them is moving. Donovan expects her to come to her friends rescue, she moves swiftly, but the males constant eye on her allows him to be less surprised by the move she makes. Predictably she goes for his rump and hind legs. As she snaps forward he’s able to move just enough to narrowly avoid the brunt of the bite. Though her teeth definitely graze flesh and leave a rather deep gash on his right flank, the she-wolf is unable to get a grounded bite. 

In retaliation, the hard muscles of his hind legs shift, all the while still holding onto the male before him, he brings his uninjured leg high up beside his rib cage and shoots his leg out like a bullet in a type of donkey kick. The kick should be powerful enough to stun if not slow her down a fair amount. If luck is on his side, he’ll catch a claw or two in her eye or leave light scratches on her face. Donovan considers her lucky that she’s not within his deadly grasp. He’s sure he’d be able to break her neck with a quick crunch to her spine. Though he reminds himself, he doesn’t need to kill them. He wants submission. He wants them to learn their lesson of jumping into battle so readily. It only fuels his fire that the one fucking time he didn’t feel like fighting over something, a fight makes its way to him anyway.

Still glancing back to the she-wolf, he continues his torment of the honey pelted wolf before him. All Donovan needs is submission for him to end this unnecessary battle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Kynareth Deagon - June 10, 2020, 04:21 AM