Barrow Fields and drawing lines around my body to recall my place
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donnie’s exit unless stopped. ;) we can archive on your next post or this one. I’m g with whatever!

Donovan’s smile grows as the other speaks. They’re eager for a spar and Donovan can’t help but admit that he is too. So as they confirm the location of his new made home he chuckles. They even decide its best to tease him, Donovan has been easy with them so he’s not surprised they’ve become comfortable enough to jest with the massive, brindled male.

As they finish their sentence Donovan nods with a cocky smirk, surprised to see them give one back. It’s even accompanied with a teasing lilt to their tone and he raises a brow and allows a bark of laughter to erupt past his lips. “Yes, I look forward to it. I guess I’ll have to prove myself to you then. I expect the same.” He says expectantly with a wink. “I’ll see you there, Renard.” He says teasingly, with a hint of deviousness weaves into it.

With that, Donovan gives them one last expectant look and turns his back. Graciously allowing the other to keep the deer. He’ll have no problem hunting something else if her has to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and drawing lines around my body to recall my place - by Kynareth Deagon - June 09, 2020, 02:16 AM