Stone Circle And I'm still scared of growing old
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette took small bites from the fish. It was a very different texture than what she was used to. She also was not really knowledgable where and what were the best part so she just started with those small exploratory bites. The female looked up briefly when Oryx spoke, assuring her that she wasn't going to take them. She believed her. She didn't know why but she believed her. "I know, I trust you," she whispered back. She just though she had been someone else at first.

Her neck and shoulder ached badly. Her wounds should be cleaned. The root was calming her nerves down at least. She bit the inside of her cheek for a moment and then nodded. "They should be cleaned," she admitted. "Some spots I can't reach." So it would be nice if she could help. The wound on her shoulder was probably looking the best, only mildly inflamed but the deep bite mark by her throat was looking bad. Each swallow hurt.

She nodded slowly to the other, giving her consent. Though it was a bit nerve wracking since her throat was a very vulnerable spot. Still, she had meant it when she said she trusted the other. She noticed that her eyes were becoming a bit heavier but she fought to stay awake. She placed her head down and arched it for Oryx to see the infected bite mark on her throat. The gashes on the side of her neck weren't looking pretty either.
Messages In This Thread
And I'm still scared of growing old - by Arlette - June 25, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Oryx - July 04, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Arlette - July 05, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Oryx - July 05, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Arlette - July 05, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Arlette - August 23, 2020, 09:54 AM