Whitefish River Just thinking outloud
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It was always nice to hear that others thought you had done a good job, especially when one had to make hard decisions. There were times that the Count was aware of her decisions causing many to be unhappy, but as long as they agreed with the reasoning she supposed it did not really matter in the long run. Someone had to make the hard decisions after all and they had made it this far.

Once more, Ira could only hope Hieronymous would stick around, though she wasn't too afraid. He had seemed committed from the start, if anything she just had to worry about him stepping down. Even if he did though, the painted man would still be of use to the pack, but for now, she would cherish having split duties. Perhaps. Only time will tell.

It wasn't fully clear to which part the Count referred to, though in her head it answered all of the man's statements. She had never been one to trip over praise, instead, she would shrug it off as her expected duties. Though, speaking of parenting I should probably get back to my kids. They aren't quite ready for me to take long trips away from the den. She'd offer a nod to the Woodward as she made her way to her paws Farewell, Connor.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 02, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 04, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 17, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 22, 2020, 11:19 PM