Neverwinter Forest No te olvidarás
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Oh yeah, something was up. His ears tipped forward slightly, trying to figure out what might help for whatever situation they were now in -- if it effected Simmik then it effected Mal. She was like his sister, so he'd do what he could to protect her and solve her problems just like a brother should (even if so far things had been the other way around with Simmik dealing with his giant pile of problems for the most part). Ordinarily he'd have stopped and asked her what she thought of Hua (he hoped she liked her too) but he listened instead.

He mentally filled in the blank with a few options, from mundane to accurate to absolutely worse. From how he had seemed to effect her, Mal didn't give a damn if the answer was "we pranced along and picked flowers" because well, look at Simmik right now. He wasn't sure he had the right words, but he tried to be of comfort, reaching out to touch her shoulder with his nose, partially to see how she would react. Did she want a hug or space? You're not an idiot, he began, I think some people out there are really good at pretending that they're not super messed up.  He was thinking of the ones he'd met at the beach when he was young -- maybe if he'd been less world-weary he would have trusted them.. And then what would have happened? So the guy hadn't left his pack alone, he was up to some other kind of no good thing, attacking Neverwinter in a way he hadn't expected. Could they just punt the guy off a cliff? That'd be totally fine with Mal right about now. I'm sorry that I didn't know before now. I've spent too much time here just dealing with all the messes I've made to see what's gone on outside. What can I do to help you? He wasn't sure what he could have done, but there had to be something to have stopped whatever happened from happening.

In the back of his mind Mal wondered if somehow he was awful too -- he tried to flirt and be charming with all those he came across. To him it was fun, harmless, and never with any negative intention. It was just goofing off and making things less awkward. But did that make him a monster somehow? Did he need to stop? Did Simmik even know how Mal acted around the others in the pack? If not, would she be freaked out by him if she found out?
Messages In This Thread
No te olvidarás - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Mal - July 06, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Mal - July 06, 2020, 03:08 AM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Mal - July 06, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Simmik - July 07, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Mal - July 07, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Simmik - July 07, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Mal - July 07, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: No te olvidarás - by Simmik - July 07, 2020, 03:38 PM