Neverwinter Forest and the wind, whispering soft lullabies
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Hua did make him feel a little bit better about it all. They'd get to be foolish together from the sound of it. He nodded and was to a point equally nervous and unknowing about all of it. But in the interest of this post not being any more dialog, let's move on!

He wondered what the answer was she wanted to hear. Or if there was any way to actually simplify things. Like um.. What do you mean? I make sure they have everything they want and need. And I try to not like.. favor any one set of kids or anything. Uh. Really, Aibreann and Cupid were probably the complex two if it made sense -- two opposite sides of the spectrum? I mean.. Miriam likes some distance I guess? I've tried to be better friends with her, but she's just quiet. He shrugged. And Aibreann is very... Practical. And nice. But worried about stability -- I'm sure drama like what's happened with Donovan doesn't help. But I'll do what I can to make things better. He left it at that. But perhaps it was because it was all treated like business that he was hesitant to jump in to anything more with all four feet. Also 'cause bein' vague about incomplete threads for now unless pushed!

Sigh. Time for the last. Cupid is the complicated one. Um. Like he's a guy but his body doesn't match. He's also wasn't one of those who asked for pups -- I met him before I met you, and we were both idiots and didn't realize what would happen... And look, I don't know if you care about the long story or what all happened up until recently, but he's.. Well. Something happened to him and now we don't know if he's going to wake up again. And even if he does, the last time I talked to him I accidentally pissed him the hell off. Well, there was more to it than that, but as it were, it seemed weird to talk bad about someone who might die. Of course, Mal didn't want him to die, and with his ears tipped back on his head, it was probably obvious the whole thing troubled him. He isn't an easy wolf to befriend and now... Shrug. Now he didn't know. It didn't make sense. He did know what seemed like a crazy overreaction on Cupid's part did hurt because it came out of left field. And then for Mal to not be able to fix things? Worse. He worried for Caerus.

So let's see, one that was quiet, one that probably hated him... That meant Aibreann's description was a glowing review in comparison, wasn't it?
Messages In This Thread
and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 07, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 07, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 08, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 08, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 11, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 11, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 04:48 AM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 12, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 13, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 13, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 14, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 14, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - August 01, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - August 11, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - August 14, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - August 20, 2020, 12:29 AM