Neverwinter Forest My only friend was the man in the moon
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She settled down next to him and let silence fall between them for a few moments before answering him. She felt bad leaving right now, with everything that had happened, but she knew she needed to do this. She needed to right this wrong. Maybe then she would be able to find herself again. Or at the very least, she could live with just a little less guilt. 

She smiled, but it was sad and not anything like her normal smile. I'm going to head out in the morning, see if I can find my family and let them know I'm okay, she finally told him. I'm thinking I'll be gone no longer than a week and half maybe? She might end up staying with her family for a few days if things went well. Or she would just wander the mountains sad and alone, which would be more fitting for her life it seemed. But she was spiraling in a direction she tried to avoid. 

I'm sorry; I know it's probably not the best time, but its something I need to do... she drifted off, not looking at him.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 10, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 12, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 14, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 15, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 15, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 20, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 20, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 28, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - August 01, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - August 05, 2020, 11:13 PM