Neverwinter Forest My only friend was the man in the moon
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
we can probably wrap this up

She smiled and nodded. She hoped they would be happy to see her, but she honestly had no idea what to expect at this point. She had been gone a long time, and she wouldn't blame them for being angry with her. She knew her actions had hurt everyone at a time when there had already been plenty of pain to go around. 

She drew a deep breath, trying to let his words calm her anxiety. They helped some, but she couldn't stop the tightening in her chest that grew the closer she got to morning when she would set out. She knew she definitely couldn't sleep. Okay, I'll try not to worry about everything here while I'm gone, she told Mal, but she knew she still would. 

I don't think I'll be able to sleep, so I'm going to do another patrol, she said after a few moments. She stood and shifted towards the exit, glancing to him to see if he was interested in joining her. If not, then she would leave and head to the borders to think.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 10, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 12, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 14, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 15, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 15, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 20, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 20, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 28, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - August 01, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - August 05, 2020, 11:13 PM