Whitefish River Soldier, Poet, King
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There are no doubts amongst the Gods that we do what we are able. Though Ira couldn't help but hope that his troubles were the lesser of the two. It was clear from the look on his face that he was not pleased with her news. He suggested in a disapproving manner that she take the kids to visit as if her own care would not be enough. I pray not you've forgotten, Father. I am not alone, I have a pack at my heels and a dutiful Constable by my side.

Surely with time, she would love to take the kids on a trip over, but they were still so young and there were dangers that needed her attention first. To leave now would put the wilds at risk, especially should Kaistleoki be requested for assistance. What came next surprised her, for Easthollow to suffer such a blow from a cougar was horrible. Her heart went out to young Arlette, she had seemed so excited and now to have lost it all...

I fear more danger lurks nearby. A forming group, the Saints of the Dying Light. They have terrorized nearby packs with unspeakable deeds. They sought an alliance with us but were turned away. To think if she had been at the borders that day, if the pups had not needed tending. How different would things have turned out should word of Kaistleoki backing the Saints get out? Thankfully it was a worry that could be laid to rest, as now there was no chance of their neighbors turning on them.

With the help of other pack leaders, we pushed them away from these lands, but there's no telling where they will travel. Do not fall for their tricks.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Soldier, Poet, King - by Greyback - July 11, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: Soldier, Poet, King - by Ira - July 12, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: Soldier, Poet, King - by Greyback - July 18, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Soldier, Poet, King - by Ira - July 18, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Soldier, Poet, King - by Greyback - July 26, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: Soldier, Poet, King - by Ira - July 30, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Soldier, Poet, King - by Greyback - August 01, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Soldier, Poet, King - by Ira - August 03, 2020, 12:25 PM