Redsand Canyon They're throwing bottles at your house.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Out of the corner of his eye Donovan can see the other male doing something. He doesn’t turn towards him though, dead set on winning this pissing contest. Until the smaller, Sunhawk, pushes — or rather squeezes — himself in between the two men. A stick in tow, offering it as if it would stop the two brutes from going at one another. The brindled male only spares the wolf in between them a glance and lets the silence get drawn out. Waiting for the other male to back down or submit.

Blue meets gold and finally Revui speaks. What he says isn’t what Donovan expects him to say. He’s expecting a fight, but he doesn’t get one. The words don’t grate on his nerve as much as his previous ones and the step he takes back is enough submission for him to back off himself. He too takes a step back and gives a single curt not to Revui.

“Glad we’ve come to a reasonable conclusion then. I always welcome an ally in my home and I understand the importance of an alliance with you and your pack. Something you need to educate yourself on.” He looks to Nemisis now. “Dear, you cannot be so willing to spill the blood of our allies. You must understand this.” 

Golden orbs flick back to Revui. “She can hunt just fine. Now, if there’s no more objections, follow me. I will lead you to the herd.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Kynareth Deagon - July 20, 2020, 11:44 AM