Emberflame Ridge in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Walk around..? She slunk towards him to emphasize her meaning, and he couldn't help but watch her. The perplexed look on his face (transitioning from some vague sense of irritation to something more pleasant) was plain as day. He had been lounging on a bent tree that was wider than himself; but did that mean she had been watching him earlier? He was hard to miss. It didn't bother him to think of her eyes lingering upon his body. If anything, it excited him.

She turned towards him and nodded - Like that. Like a cat.

Was she doing that on purpose? Looking the way she did, speaking so lowly, batting her eyes - the young man wasn't equipped to be smitten with anyone; he didn't have that kind of interest in anyone, even Ikkalrok. With the bear woman he was more enamoured with her strength and physicality than anything. She was a heavy-set woman and not exactly easy on the eyes. This girl, however - she was the antithesis of what Revui knew.

Small, svelte, coquettish. The look in her eyes was playful. He was staring at her; then, clearing his throat, he muttered with an almost shy mien: ...sorry.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
RE: in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me - by Revui (Ghost) - July 17, 2020, 11:55 PM