Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Technically open for one more? Or archive. :P Whichever!

Blah blah blah. She just didn't get it. While he was walking away, he rolled his eyes. She just prattled on blaming him. Yeah. Every time one of these wafish little girls showed up and blamed him for things being bad in the world, it made him regret his decisions even less. Elysium's blindness to its treatment of outsiders was so very obvious and so very old news. Maybe some day she'd realize it and come back to apologize -- he might laugh.

Mal had paused about the time she did her final threat of.. Nothing? Just to stay away. Whatever it was, didn't matter, but he let her finish before saying what he was planning to say, just as unflappable as before, Stop trying to make it about me. It was always about my sisters. He always stood up for them, for the injustice that they faced, against the abandonment of Solomon, the way that they as a group were treated. He made the pack for them, even if they might only be there in spirit. And then he looked back the way he was going to continue on with a catlike flick of his tail. He was unbothered by her little childish tantrum -- nice story to tell the others about how the people he grew up with acted even now...
Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Mal - August 12, 2020, 01:24 AM