Mount Apikuni Calling out father oh, stand by and we will
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
She prowled around him in the same manner of Ikkalrok during her heat; this only emboldened Revui, who saw more of what he wanted the longer he was here with her. Obviously he was quite the catch: strong, healthy, well respected in his chosen home. He had complimented the woman on her own strength. She had not run from him yet, and so he felt inclined to push his luck further.

Her question was met with a small indignant huff. Yes. I told you, Merrick is my leader.

Revui moved in with a fluid lunge, closing some of the distance despite the woman being on an arc away from him. This was some kind of game, then? She was playing hard to get. Harder than Ikkalrok anyway, who had eventually given in to him. Orlaith smelled wonderfully wild - so different from the valley wolves - and while she lacked the scent of heat, Revui was oblivious to that facet of such an encounter. He was enamored by her presence.

Why do you avoid me, girl? He drawls next. His tone - usually stony and chilled - was trying to be playful.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling out father oh, stand by and we will - by Revui (Ghost) - August 04, 2020, 01:37 PM