Hushed Willows He's got a string attached to every bone
Brecheliant
Family
802 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
we can fade this here! And maybe have another soon!

Bridget gave a bit of a hmph, a gentle scoff.  Neither are ours, she answered, with a bit of a lilt to her brow as she looked at the Queen.  Since she was a leader here, maybe she had to worry, but Bridget had nothing but confidence for the Court and their capabilities.  Peace might be their preference but that didn't mean she wasn't ready to fight.

Either way, guess I'd better start preparing.  If they do plan to go on the hunt, I'll want some stocks, so when they come my teeth are unoccupied.  She smiled, then dipped her head to Lumiya, excusing herself.  She didn't lose her jaunty air as she departed... if anything, there was a renewed energy to her.  Finally, perhaps, a little excitement! So long as it did not harm them, she could embrace that.
Messages In This Thread
He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Bridget - August 13, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - August 21, 2020, 07:12 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Bridget - August 25, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - September 08, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Bridget - September 19, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - October 03, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Bridget - October 14, 2020, 02:50 PM