Felltree Marsh Suffering from FOMO, she can come too
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
All Welcome 
Forward dated to the 27th. I know we agreed upon the 26 but I looked at how long it would technically take him to get there so it would need to be dated further to match with my timeline. DM me on discord if I need to change it!
I measured and HW is roughly 50 miles from RC, 60 if one goes around the ridge territory to the right of HW. The max travel range to have been recorded of a wolf/wolf pack in one 24 hour period is 30 miles. So it would take Donnie roughly 3 days to arrive there.
Setting: Evening — 19:45. 80 degrees — Clear skies, mild breeze.
Set in the southernmost area of Felltree Marsh at the edge of the HW border.
Permission to pp Dove leaving and arriving with Donovan. Pls allow Dove to post first (╹◡╹)♡

Donovan gathers @Dove, the newest medic and die hard peacekeeper. Perhaps she will be able to assist in the neutrality of the two packs to be kept. He knows they will not be allies. They will either leave on neutral terms or enemies. Only time will tell. So as he ushers her to eat a fair fill of food, as does he, they’re off to the Hushed Willows. They leave when the sun disappears along the horizon and the air has cooled. It makes it easier to cover more ground when one isn’t dying of a heatstroke.

They make their way through the mountains and valleys north of Redsand Canyon. Days pass and they’re forced to go around the mountainous ridge that presents itself to them. To spare energy, and certain death attempting to climb up onto the ridge, they go around it. Finding themselves in a moist, drab land of broken, drowning trees. Then his eyes surely light up when he’s able to see the glorious willows off in the distance. 

Upon arrival, he glances along the tree line, not daring to go any further. He tilts his massive head back and calls for the members of Seelie Court, specifically for their leader @Lumiya.
Messages In This Thread
Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kynareth Deagon - July 25, 2020, 03:30 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 25, 2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 25, 2020, 05:19 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 25, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Caróg - July 25, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 25, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - July 25, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 26, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 26, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 29, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 30, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - August 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - August 11, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - October 13, 2020, 05:54 PM