Felltree Marsh Suffering from FOMO, she can come too
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan shakes his head at Riley. Does the guy not understand that they could get torn apart if this isn’t played out right? Donovan is hungry for blood and death, yet he still has enough of a brain to realize when he’s outnumbered. Fucking yo here could mean certain death and he’s not willing to risk all three of their lives for one of his pack mates idiotic, rash decisions. Now this doesn’t mean the Grandmaster sides again the male, he’s only trying to preserve them so that they can get the fuck out of here in one piece. He’ll have to talk to Riley later. Explain to him exactly why it’s a bad idea to risk the pack like that. Though he is concerned when the he storms off, he mentally bites that he’s got bigger fish to fry here.

He’s surprised that Lumiya’s own hot-headed warrior hasn’t blown her top yet. Yet even then he scoffs. “I could say the same of you. You’re cute little warrior over here attacked one of my own even though he backed down. You get from us what you give. Remember that. If she can’t keep herself right, and that goes for any of your wolves, then we will meet you with the same energy.” He shrugs like nothing can be helped, his voice of soft but indifferent as he speaks. “It seems I can’t convince you at all. We’ll leave the Willows and return south. Leave you be. It’s obvious you want to remain enemies. I’m sick of running in circles. Now if you’ll allow us, we’d love to leave.” He smiles faux sweetly up to her. If it were any other situation he might have actually looked charming. “No one got hurt, I say that’s a perfect fairytale ending, no?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 25, 2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 25, 2020, 05:19 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 25, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Caróg - July 25, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 25, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 25, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - July 25, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - July 26, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - July 26, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - July 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Fionn - July 29, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - July 30, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Dove - August 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Orlaith - August 05, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - August 11, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Kynareth Deagon - August 18, 2020, 03:23 AM
RE: Suffering from FOMO, she can come too - by Riley - October 13, 2020, 05:54 PM