Redsand Canyon mastered from the souls of pain and heartbreak
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The brindled male never allows his eyes to falter from her own — on sterling silver. He nods enthusiastically but still scoffs all the same. “She surely did; I killed her.” He hums darkly. “Mutiny and all that.” He adds in a more casual tone with a shrug of his shoulders.

Then he perks up more at the sound of master warrior leaving her lips. “Of course we do. I am familiar with you and your skill, I would be wrong not to allow you to join us.” His compliment to her skill comes easy enough, but on his next topic he becomes a bit more serious. 

“Though, you must understand that we have enemies. Enemies that we will run down and kill if they wish to do the same to us. We play this game a bit differently than the surrounding packs do. We are prideful and will only answer to our own — no one else. Everyone in this pack is expected to be willing to spill blood.” He tilts his head, smirk curving onto his lips as his honey hues never leave her. “Are you willing to accept this?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: mastered from the souls of pain and heartbreak - by Kynareth Deagon - August 01, 2020, 03:03 PM