Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan hadn’t been sleeping when his ears swivel at the sound of another’s howl. One he recognizes as Renard. He wonders why they call at such an hour, though not entirely too late he just doesn’t expect it. He’d been drinking from the creek that led into Warriors heart and with a few more sips he’s on his way to Renard, obediently on his way to meet the call of his pack mate.

It’s a solid thirty or so minutes before he’s able to make it there. While it was across the half the Canyon, his shoulder still doesn’t feel good enough to full out sprint on yet. Eventually he makes it there and he’s padding through the sand dunes and over the occasional rough rock formation. 

Finally seeing the other wolfdog, he spurs himself into a trot before stopping beside him. “Evening, Renard.” He hums gruffly, but offers a small smile in return. “You called?” He says casually, inquiring more to get an answer as to why he called.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Kynareth Deagon - August 04, 2020, 05:03 PM