Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
A simple dip of Renard’s head in greeting and then all of a sudden Finley’s gone. slips from their maw. The news is unfortunate, but not to Renard it seems, for they hold a cool smile upon their lips and that pleasantly blank facial expression. Both of which tell Donovan that they could care less.

So he gives a short, quiet laugh. “Huh.” He hums as if he isn’t all too surprised either. 

Then as soon as he truly thinks about it, he’s really isn’t surprised. In the beginning when their numbers were small and insignificant she seemed to be fairing much better. As they got bigger and started making enemies it seems she doesn’t even have the guts to fight for them. Perhaps she didn’t have the loyalty he thought she would have. Though that’s not truly what grates in his nerves. It’s the fact that she didn’t tell him. Hell, he wouldn’t have cared if she wanted to leave. He can’t stop her anyhow. Though the good side of him fight for her and says that maybe she was too cautious of toeing the boundaries of respect for the alpha like she always has. Though the bad side of him spits venom at her name and calls her weak, spineless, as to not inform him of her plans. He can’t decide which side to take just yet.

“I guess I can’t say I’m surprised.” Though his face turns from neutral and begins to border on the side of pissed off. “Quite spineless of her not to tell me.” He comments with just a hint of salt. “How do you know she’s truly gone?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2020, 04:22 PM