Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s not surprised Renard let her go. Hell, so would Donovan. She was his pack mate, he wants his pack to be content. Though it seems she wasn’t and has found her journey leading her elsewhere. He can’t blame her. So he tries not to until Renard’s last words are spoken out.

Donovan nods gently, teasing his fangs with a pitch black tongue. “Okay.” Is all he says, assuming the idiot she references would be Donovan himself. Then he laughs bitterly. “Does she know anything of leading? Especially leading with a firm paw in the realistic side of shit? Those packs who revolve around niceties are weak. Unable to handle the harshness of the reality of life. Does she know that I would risk my life for you all? For my pack?” He shakes his head and Donovan stares Renard dead in the eyes. Not necessarily with malice, just a stern intensity. “What about you? What do you think of me, of this pack?” He asks then. “Speak the truth, for if I don’t know I can’t change it.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2020, 05:55 PM