Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan chuckles at Renard’s questioning response. “I’m sure we have a lot of time. Plus, I have a feeling these surrounding packs can’t do shit by themselves. They rely on their allies. That can only get you so far. If a pack isn’t strong on its own then it isn’t shit. True their are strength in numbers, so we’d have to pick off their allies one by one; incapacitate them and go for the last one standing.”

Donovan doesn’t feel like he has all of the packs faith, or perhaps trust. He’s been leading for half his life. The pack before this had many more problems, but they were also more willing to solve said problems with blood. True they have the disadvantage right now. So they have to play it smart when it comes to battle. Make themselves seem smaller and weaker than everyone else thinks. So when they do come they don’t bring a whole army.

“Renard, your points are valid, but not worth stressing about. We just have to be sure to keep to the canyon when they do come. Make ourselves seem smaller and weaker than they think we are. We have a pack of seasoned warriors. We don’t have to run into battle. We can use stealth to our advantage.” He tilts his chin at them and laughs lowly once more. “You have such little faith in me, Renard.” He hums, practically undressing them with his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 02:54 AM