Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

He watches as the others smile grows in what one would call a Cheshire grin. Donovan shakes his head yet his own smirk widens too. Renard seems to have changed in his short time away from Donovan so long ago. Not for worse, for the better. He loves the ferocity that’s weaved itself into the wolfdog. Gets the fire going in his belly even as they question him like he doesn’t know what the fuck is going on. Like he doesn’t know how to lead a pack. Like he hasn’t had to play tag with his enemies before. Oh well, let them watch and learn. Bask is the glory of the death and destruction that will befall Donovan’s own pack and the packs of the ones that fuck with him.

He tilts his head, circular brows furrowed mischievously as he toes closer. “You want me to, baby? Let’s go.”

With that Donovan’s kicking up dust as he’s baring his teeth in Renard’s  direction. Going straight for the others throat, a swipe of a paw to Renard’s face and he’s able to latch onto the wolf. Giving a good shake, there will be some blood but, no real injuries. If Renard what’s this, he’ll give it to them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Kynareth Deagon - August 14, 2020, 01:29 AM