Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can feel the irritation radiating off of Renard like the echos off the canyon walls. It’s an obvious thing and it only makes Donovan smirk in his direction. Okay they’re pissed of that he’s not trying? He’s taking it more serious than he did last time. What more does Renard want? For Don to kill him? That would signify the fact that he’s actually trying. Oh well, Renard still has time to see what he’s capable of.

Renard is quick to retaliate though. With his snarky comments and an attack. His teeth scrape his throat painfully and Donovan is wincing in pain. He dips his chin down to protect the area and send a massive paw in the direction of the other’s face. Hopefully connecting enough to distract as Donovonce again shoved himself at the wolfdog. Practically chest to chest he pushes and shoves. His a move he was known to do in the past, he rears up on his hind legs, looking absolutely massive and bears down all his weight on Renard’s side. Surely he’s shoveling them down into the sandy earth.

He wastes no time in caging them in with his heavy arms and an accidental baring of teeth show on Donovan’s part. Merely into the moment; distracted by battle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Kynareth Deagon - August 18, 2020, 11:30 PM