Redsand Canyon now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan feels a fury of smaller bites to his face and arms as he pins the other wolf. Their front paws push against his neck and chest as if to keep him at bay. Though Donovan’s not sure how well that will work, he gives it an A for effort. Though, Renard’s last attempt at an attack only last about a second or two, they’re quickly settling and gazing interestingly up to Donovan. 

The brindled male takes in the interesting patterns of their coat and the slightest baring of neck they offer. It almost makes his thoughts fly south for the winter and nestle themselves into the naughtier section of his brain. It dares to excite him. He’s smirks devilishly down to them and a small fit of rolling laughter bubbles past his throat.

“Careful, darling. Keep looking at me like that and I might have to take this fight in a different direction.” He suggests with his classic wink.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now who to blame but i for tying these knots so well at my wrists - by Kynareth Deagon - August 23, 2020, 03:15 PM