1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
All Welcome 
Minor power play of all the Saints arriving! Hmu if you’re not okay with it ♡

Setting: Morning —11:36.
Weather: 70F, clear skies, slight breeze.
Tags: Tagging all the Saints + Merrick.
@Derg @Praimfaya @Hela @Renard @Riley @Dove @Colin @Baptiste @Auriel @Midar @Nyra @Awenfen @Merrick

Donovan ushers everyone out early in the morning, urging them out of the canyon and through the winding trails of the Sunspire mountains. The trails are rough and surely their paw pads will be raw by the end of the journey. That path crawls down the side of the mountain and deposits them beside the waterfall of Arrow Lake. Donovan knows their meeting spot isn’t too far off from here.

They continue onward until the arid grassland surrounding Arrow lake peppered with miles of beautiful wild flowers. They look quite out of place romping about int he abundance of flowers, their sweet smell sticking to the Saint wolves but doing very little to hide their scent.

Upon seeing a small cluster of trees, Donovan heads towards it, leading the band of criminals to their only source of shade. Donovan eyes the horizon, looking for any signs of the other pack just in case they might have gotten there first. Alas seeing no signs of other wolves he takes in a deep breath, tipping a massive head but as a deep, thunderous howl from the pit of his chest. Calling for the dark pelage wolf, Merrick — leader of Ursus.
Messages In This Thread
If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM