Neverwinter Forest My Fifty-Mission Cap
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
His half-hearted attempt at swooning would be met with blank look. The thought of being involved in any type of flirting made her skin crawl, and she was honestly trying not to snarl at him over it. She knew her reaction wasn't normal and had she been more like herself, she would have offered him something snarky right back. So she swallowed the intense feeling and waited for her insides to calm back down before speaking. 

in the meantime, Jackalope started speaking again, stating that he had actually come back to join their pack, which she guessed wasn't too surprising since his sister was here, along with his niece and nephews, although she was certain he didn't even know about them. She hadn't informed him last time that Aibreann was pregnant, so how would he know? Unless he ran into someone else who might have told him. But his question—she hadn't answered it. You never told us your skills last time, unless flirting and playing games are all you have to offer, she pointed out flatly. As for his impression, he hadn't really made much of one on the Beta. From what she could remember, all he had shown was his inability to take things seriously, which was not always a bad thing, but in that situation, it was important.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 11, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 18, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 19, 2020, 05:01 AM