Neverwinter Forest My Fifty-Mission Cap
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Good she said curtly as he promised that he wouldn't cause trouble for her or for his sister. I'll hold you to that. And she was serious; she didn't like liars or wolves that broke their promises. 

His next question was a good one, and Simmik thought it showed that he was dedicated to proving himself. She nodded. There is a pack in the mountains to the east called The Saints of the Dying Light, she started. Things are tense between us—between them and our allies as well, so try to stay clear of them. Simmik continued. The wolves of Yuèlóng are our allies; their pack normally resides on the coast, but they're staying here with us while the storms continue. She paused to think. Moonspear is in the mountains to the west; things with them are...complicated, but they are not our enemies currently, she said next. Then she paused again, seeming to have trouble with her next words. And there is a wolf— she paused to swallow against the turning of her stomach. He's roaming around attacking others, she looked away and swallowed again, forcing her expression to stay neutral. So just be careful while you're out exploring. She pinned him with a serious gaze then, hoping he wouldn't blow off her warning. 

When she had composed herself, she added: Oh and make sure you introduce yourself to Mal; he's the Alpha.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 10, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 11, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 11, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Simmik - August 18, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: My Fifty-Mission Cap - by Jackalope - August 19, 2020, 05:01 AM