Golden Glade Then I set fire to our bed
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alyx fell into an overflowing stream that will carry her into the river west of Golden Glade. She is missing as of August 23rd!

It was the most miserable time of her life.

Everywhere they went, the ground was wet. Sometimes it was just spongy underfoot and she could get by with only a little mess on her pretty legs, but other times they were practically wading through disgusting, horrid water. Her fur was fluffed up with indignation and displeasure almost the entire way to the glade, when it wasn't plastered against her slender figure. Alyx had never entertained the idea of dying before, but prayed for death almost hourly as they trekked away from the copse.

She didn't remember the fog rolling in or when she'd retreated so far into her head, only that after a while, she looked up and didn't see anyone around. She didn't see anything but thick whiteness obscuring even the closest trees. Alyx lashed her tail a couple times, peering around for any sign of her packmates or even her loud, annoying-ass sister. Hello? she called.

When she was met with silence, she began to panic. Quetzal definitely would've responded. That was when her legs began to move a little too fast and her brain began to spin a little too much, sending Alyx into a panicked trot through unknown territory. Once or twice, she called out for her family, but if they heard her, they wouldn't be able to easily locate her in the fog. She began to pant, her legs churned even faster, and then there was nothing under her paws and she was falling. Next thing she knew, she was underwater, being pulled north by a strong current. HELP! she yelped, but no matter how hard she paddled, she couldn't get back to land.

The most miserable time of her life was about to get much, much worse.
Messages In This Thread
Then I set fire to our bed - by RIP Niamh - August 24, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Vasa - August 25, 2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Eljay - August 26, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Quetzal - August 26, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Phox - August 27, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by Alyx - August 27, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Then I set fire to our bed - by RIP Niamh - September 30, 2020, 01:55 PM