Honeyed Pasture But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So what was she getting at? Why suddenly so interested in his pack? Wasn't like she was super keen on smiling so maybe whatever was behind her was eating at her. Still, Mal didn't expect she'd trot on home with him. Probably curiosity. The forest itself is nice, secure, not too badly bothered by the weather, home to enough food even in the harsh times. So that's what it is -- home. I made it as a place where people could start over, without their history hanging above their head. And those who need a home. Though it did spark a thought -- maybe not so fresh of a restart if they were a scumbag. So.. Maybe murderous psychopaths excluded.

So, the ones that have kept around are people I think are worth calling family -- and my kids who don't get a choice in that matter I guess. A smirk there. We used to be quite the batch of misfits but I think we've all meshed together well, and kept from starting trouble. There's enough out there already. Had her pack had to deal with the Saints and other psychos?
Messages In This Thread
RE: But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend - by Mal - October 03, 2020, 08:20 PM