Honeyed Pasture But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Draggin' myself back to posts, whee!

Hoo boy, trouble? She wanted to know about trouble? Well, there was plenty of that growing in the mountains. I don't know if you'll ever run into them on the coast, but there is a pack named the Saints of the Dying Light in the mountains. They've pretty much pissed off everyone, like four or five packs worth of everyone -- kidnapping people, trespassing, attacking folks randomly, thinking they're the hottest stuff out there. Their leader is this huge guy with stripes and a weird tail. He's just weird looking overall, named Donovan -- and trust me, there's no mistaking this dude. If you run into them, leaving is probably safest.

But that wasn't all, was it? There'd been a lot of trouble. And there's some other guy out there in the mountains too, who's attacking women and children. Big, white, got brown on his nose. But I wouldn't worry too much about him long term. He's wanted dead. By wolves he knew, and probably those he didn't. The guy would end up dead one way or another -- it was much easier to assign that end to a singular wolf with repulsive behavior than an entire pack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend - by Mal - October 24, 2020, 07:09 PM