Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos could understand her distrust, could understand her aggression. He had met such a woman not long ago and could only hope @Umbra had made it alive. But her words, a sneering and obvious disrespect, a rudeness which had his lip quivering. It was something Aiolos found hard to choke down. A man haunted time and time again by his past, had flashes of the Nereides woman talking down to him in such a manner. A manner which caused him quite literally to bite his tongue time and time again. 

Now, time and distance between him and that island, he couldn't help but tense up. His own hackles left to rise now and he takes a step back and shakes away the rain with a bristle. The kid I spoke of...his name is Hide. He lives amongst us-in Yuelong. It would have been obvious he wasnt part of any pack around here, a wolf of the local basterds, had he still smelt of the sea yet his pack's month time in the Neverwinter Forrst changed that. I suppose there is little I can say or do to convince you that I'm not, lying, bloodthirsty or otherwise. He spoke, unwilling to try to convince her. Unwilling to plead with her. After all, they didnt even know one another. 

He didnt want to start a fight, especially to a woman with a child in tow. Perhaps then it would be better if he just moved on and allow the woman to find her own way. I'll leave you to your search then. He spoke, taking a few more steps back so that he could turn away at safe distance. Aiolos had ground to cover and he couldnt afford to waste time, especially to those bitter and ungrateful.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 03, 2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 03, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 04, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 04, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 04, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 04, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 07, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 07, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 08, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 09, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 09, 2020, 03:25 PM