Neverwinter Forest Baby eat this chicken slow, it's full of all them little bones
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He'd maybe have been amused if he was in a better mood at the next bit of antics. But moving and doing things made things easier still for Mal, so if he stood there much longer, Jack was gonna get ditched. Either way Mal had started taking a step about the time Jack snapped out of it. To the borders they went.

But then before they could really get going and before Mal could say much else, Jackalope went and totally shifted the conversation. Blink. So his reply was sort of sarcastic (with a side of what are you actually asking), Yeah, I hear kids are supposed to look like a mix of both their parents. Which Mal was of the opinion they quite well did. And he also didn't much care about familial markings. I can't help it if I look more exotic, he said with a brief flick up of his brows. Little late if he was trying to like.. protect his sister from a boyfriend or something. Way past that point. So what was he actually wanting to know? If he hadn't been related to Aibreann, maybe he'd believe the reason he was so funky looking was maybe his parents were cousins or something. Instead he just probably got whacked with the ugly stick in exchange for it leaving his sister alone. It wasn't like Mal had any other Blackthorns (that he knew of) to compare it to. Even though he'd met a couple.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Baby eat this chicken slow, it's full of all them little bones - by Mal - October 03, 2020, 10:51 PM