Neverwinter Forest Baby eat this chicken slow, it's full of all them little bones
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal's knowledge had pretty much boiled down to "deer eat green stuff" and since the forest was mostly evergreens, that was green stuff. Maybe he'd have to ask someone else which tree exactly was a cedar. Some. Moonspear showed up inside our territory and got all offended that I didn't like one of their pups being here stealing our food -- but there were like five of them and I was the only one who'd found them so it wasn't like I could do anything. They basically think they own the world, but at least they seemed to back off after that. It's not like it was unmarked, they just tend to be bullies when it suits them. A few random Moonspear wolves seemed to be fine, but he wasn't convinced they were close to being friends -- Mal wouldn't put it past that pack to suddenly turn against them if they thought there'd be a benefit from it.

What he said next probably was odd from an outsider's perspective, but hey, this was NWF, so for Mal, it was just the way things were, and he was pretty sure that he'd gotten the better end of the stick anyway, I think the fact that I told them where some people they wanted to kill were hiding got us back in their favor not long after. Did it sound like things were ever calm here? Probably not, because that was kind of the truth: stuff was never calm here. It was just the lull before the next storm.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Baby eat this chicken slow, it's full of all them little bones - by Mal - October 31, 2020, 08:00 PM