Arrow Lake Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan would have to be right fuckjng dead to not sense the anger boiling hot in the other males single eyed stare. The croak of a single word coming soon after. Better. Something Kynareth wants to laugh at. Cause same. Then the most malicious tilt of a head he’s ever seen and he’s asking him a question. Inquiring on his own pack. Another thing Donovan wants to laugh at. True they can come up with ways to trick their opponents, but with their small numbers a right out attack wouldn’t work. 

Make them cry.

Oh, I want to. He thinks, briefly going back on Leigh’s words. But when? Who knows. 

Still the Grandmaster’s smile doesn’t fade. It stays put, nice and still for his one manned audience. “Could be better.” He offers to the man casually — almost a joke of his last reply.

The brindle dares to move in closer. His lust for the dangerous a well mown thing by now. He just can’t resist it. “You wanna talk about it? Perhaps we can strike up a little deal. Or has that beautiful blackbird already made up your mind?” Comes his snake like reply.

Then his eyes brighten dangerously. “Or if it’s more your style we can fight about it. Just us two. Alpha to alpha.” He hums those last words with a sultry grit. “Oh, baby, you know I like it when your rough on me, yes?” Comes his next flirty sentence, a blatant lust written all through his voice. Though his words and tone are suggestive he adds a playful, perhaps even teasing lilt to it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 02, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 04, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Kynareth Deagon - October 06, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 10, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 16, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 23, 2020, 08:00 PM